Sunday, November 26, 2006

What it takes

In life, though short, many times we think we are incapable of doing things. Incapable of seeing success. Unable to reach for the dream in which we so hold dear to our hearts. We always seem to fall short of what it takes to accomplish something. These feelings, depressing as they may be, keep us confined and fearful to step out in faith and answer that challenge.

In my life, I have had many successes and failures. But all in all, God's always been there. Each step or phase for that matter, were strides taken to something bigger. A lot of people in the world might say to an insane thought or idea, "What if your dream isn't God's dream?". Well, I know one thing thats for sure, when God created the world, He used His imagination, He "dreamt", in this sense, saw how He wanted to shape the world, what He wanted in it, before the world came into being our Creator knew what He wanted, and spoke His dream into being. Now, how do we know that our dream is something that God wants us to do? Quoted from Mr. Tom Barnett "The dream has to be bigger than you, seemingly totally impossible. The dream has to be something which you know you can't do unless it was God. The dream has to be something in which He can allow you to shine, and you know it."

What does it take to dream? Or rather, to watch that dream turn into reality? Seeking God out first; and all.. yeah, He was even talking about your dreams, will be added unto you. God knows what I wanted and sort of paved that path for me. And throughout the paces taken, the challenges which I've charged and met head on, most of the time without any planning; struggling and yet "enjoying" the moment or season, I have somehow or rather come out pretty good, cause I serve a good God that sees me though all these things.

It's who I am that God looked at. Not what I am. God wasn't interested at what I could do, the way I presented myself; God looked inside. And thats what it takes.

Though I know that in each step, is a different challenge, a higher calling, something which is always different and appealing to me. How do I know I'm on the right path? I'd be an idiot if I were to ask someone that question.. haha. The answer: "I just do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home